meta content='width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0' name='viewport'/>

Tuesday, August 23, 2016


Korean war children

Korean war children

The future Nobel-peace winner and AIDS-describer, Carleton Gajdusek, was sent from America to Germany in 1948, 1952, and 1954, for a pediatric medical mission. On his return, in his capacity as captain for of the USA forces, he processed his knowledge in the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington.

One part of this he presented as "Acute infection, hemorrhagic, fevers, and mycotoxicoses in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republic. In 1954 to 1955, he was the advisor to the Australian government in Melbourne. The first cases of what up until then unknown Pneumocystis carinii-pneumonia were reported  there in 1956.

In 1955 to 1957, he was Director program for study child growth and development and disease patterns in primitive cultures and laboratory slow latent and temperate virus infections of the NIH in Papua New Guinea. The first Pneumocystis carinii-pneumonia cases were reported there in 1960.

Hushing up the experiments on children in German and Korea

Gajdusek only started writing about Pneumocystis carinii-pneumonia, in 1957, and then passes over in silence to mention that Pneumocystis carinii-pneumonia occured suddenly in 1935, only in countries where German was spoken and only in children's homes. Even other scientists are striving to disguise the German experiments.

The next children who fell sick with Pneumocystis carinii-pneumonia without visible immunodeficiency, outside children's homes managed by German-speaking scientists,were 110 orphans in Korea. 

The possibilities of for experiments were limited in Korea. Yet a well developed Oriental male infant from an orphanage was adopted by a married couple from the USA (being there because of the Korean war.)

His new parents flew him over to the USA, and immediately after arrival, arrange intensive treatment by taking blood, X-raying, taking throat swabs, lumbar punctures, and shooting injections every three hours, until finally, he died after 19 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment