title> Health: Secrets of HIV-AIDS, Ebola, Cancer, and man-made diseases 'description'/>”description” content=”Health analysis and the latest news on HIV-Aids, Ebola, Zika virus, Cancer, the origin and deliberate spread of diseases HEALTH: SECRETS OF HIV-AIDS, EBOLA, CANCER, AND MAN-MADE DISEASES

Monday, September 18, 2017

A DANISH-MUSLIM WOMAN DEPORTED TO TUNISIA AFTER REFUSING TO TAKE OFF HER NIQAB AT BRUSSELS’ AIRPORT


It's very hard to identify someone in such a costume. Belgium banned women from wearing the niqab and burqa on July 23, 2011.

It's very hard to identify someone in such a costume. Belgium banned women from wearing the niqab and burqa on July 23, 2011.


A Danish Muslim woman who allegedly refused to take off her niqab at Brussels Airport has been deported to Tunisia after police were unable to identify her.



State Secretary for Asylum and Migration, Theo Francken, confirmed the incident on his official Twitter account on Saturday.

He tweeted: “A Danish citizen coming from Tunis refused to take off her niqab at our border. Police could not identify her. She was sent back to Tunis.”

The woman was not identified by her name in the tweet.
Franken added: “Thursday I informed my Danish colleague Inger [Stojberg, Danish minister for immigration, integration, and housing] about the niqab-incident with a Danish citizen on our Schengen border.”

On 23 July 2011, Belgium banned women from wearing the niqab and burqa, the Islamic garment which covers the face and full body, and imposed a fine and a prison sentence up to seven days on women caught wearing a full-face veil.

Belgium was the second European country to ban the niqab in public, raising fears among Muslim communities and human rights campaigners that other countries could follow suit.

The idea was first proposed by the Flemish far-right as “the first step against Islamisation.”

Amnesty International condemned the move at the time, deeming it as “an attack on religious freedom”.

Philippe Hensmans, of Amnesty Belgium, said it had been pushed through without a proper national debate.

He said: “It’s also not at all clear that it is in line with the Belgian constitution and with international human rights conventions.”

However, the anti-niqab legislation has found widespread support across the left-right political divide with opposition to the garment creating unnatural alliances between social conservatives and feminist pressure groups.


Opinion of the writers of this blog


In this dangerous time, terrorism is at its peak, it's necessary for security officials to maintain a thorough security check up to ensure everyone's safety.  

The Belgian government on July 23, 2011,  banned women from wearing the niqab and burqa, the Islamic garment which covers the face and full body.

The violation of the law follows a fine and a prison sentence up to seven days on women caught wearing a full-face veil.

It's right for the Belgian authorities to deport the woman who refused to be identified back to Tunisia. They say "If you go to Rome, you do what the Romans do."

Every country has its laws, rules, and regulations which everyone including citizens and foreigners must obey.

In the past, many suicide bombers have dressed like women to detonate explosives, therefore, security is essential. 

Sunday, September 17, 2017

THE NIGHTMARE OF AMERICA INCREASES AS NORTH KOREA LAUNCHES A NEW MISSILE


Kim Jong-Un, the North Korean leader, has violated every rule because the US government has done in the past and present with impunity

Kim Jong-Un, the North Korean leader, has violated every rule because the US government has done in the past and present with impunity



Thursday brought yet another show of force from North Korea, highly specific threats towards both America and Japan and a semi-successful missile test.


North Korea’s KCNA news agency delivered the message via mass media in a chillingly to-the-point explanation:

“Let’s reduce the U.S. mainland into ashes and darkness. Let’s vent our spite with the mobilization of all retaliation means which have been prepared till now.”

“The four islands of the archipelago should be sunken into the sea by the nuclear bomb of Juche. Japan is no longer needed to exist near us.”

They followed the threats with yet another ballistic missile test. Unlike past failures, this test achieved an altitude of nearly 770 km and distance of nearly 3,700 km before crashing into the sea just off the coast of Hokkaido.


Juche and Nationalism in North Korea


In North Korea, the term, “Juche” encompasses nationalism, Marxism, and extremism. Late leader Kim Il-sung created and preached the ideology. He then passed down the tenets to Kim Jong-un’s father, Kim Jong-Il, who passed it down to his son, the current leader.

With each and every new generation, the nation’s level of extremism and nationalism appears to become more and more absurd and brazen. 

They claim that outside forces (like the United States) wish only to take over the country and steal their resources, suggesting that America is a threat to their safety. 

This occurs despite the fact that the U.S. Government regularly provides food and medical aid to the country.

As many Americans already know, neither of the recent threats are a first for North Korea. The country has a lengthy history of threats to use nuclear and non-nuclear missiles against other world entities that stretches back as far as 1970.

Prior to Thursday, North Korea made a series of increasingly provocative threats against the United States, South Korea, Japan, China, and a long list of other countries as a show of force. 

It wasn’t clear whether the country had nuclear weapons until September 3, when American intelligence officials confirmed the successful completion of a test.


A Warning from the Peace Committee

Thursday’s warning also came with a very specific warning from the Korea Asia-Pacific Peace Committee: break up the Security Council. The organization claims the Security Council is little more than a “tool of evil,” monetarily funded by the American government and lacking an interest in anything but self-serving needs.

Rising Tension


Tension across the region is rising, especially after the most troubling test carried out on September 3. Although most of North Korea’s missile technology seems prone to failure and questionable, recent successes show they are at least a minor threat. Adding nuclear capabilities into that mix makes the situation extremely volatile.

Regional tension has risen markedly since the reclusive North conducted its sixth and by far its most powerful, nuclear test on Sept. 3, following a series of missile tests, including one that flew over Japan.

Though the U.S. Government has a tendency to discount North Korea’s abilities due to the country’s many weapon testing failures, Japanese leaders don’t share the same outlook. 

Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga spoke at length to media about the threats, calling them ridiculous and provocative.

“This announcement is extremely provocative and egregious. It is something that markedly heightens regional tension and is absolutely unacceptable.”

Several other Japanese leaders expressed extreme concern, especially after Thursday’s successful missile test. 

Although the missile in question missed the island country and hit the water off-shore, it does show that Kim Jong-un’s army has the capability and power to hit either Japan or the United States with nuclear weapons if given enough time.



Iran Boasts of ‘Father Of All Bombs’ More Powerful Than US ‘MOAB’


Apart from Africa and other Third World Countries, no country wants to be a doormat for the US government to trample on, thus, they are all following ballistic missile projects, including Iran

Apart from Africa and other Third World Countries, no country wants to be a doormat for the US government to trample on, thus, they are all following ballistic missile projects, including Iran




In another development, a top commander of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) claims that the country possesses the “father of all bombs” which overshadows the most powerful non-nuclear ordinance of the US.


The bomb was developed under a special request of the IRGC, the corps’ Aerospace Force commander, Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, said in an interview on Friday.

“Following a proposal by the Aerospace Force of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), [Iran’s] Defense Industries [Organization] manufactured a 10-ton bomb. These bombs are at our disposal,” PressTV cited the commander as saying.

“They can be launched from Ilyushin aircraft and they are highly destructive,” he added, without providing any further details on the capabilities of the ordinance.

The commander called the device the “father of all bombs,” comparing it to the US GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb (MOAB), commonly known as the “mother of all bombs.”

Since the American device weighs 9.8 tons and yields 11 tons of TNT equivalent, the IRGC commander presumably referred to the weight of the new Iranian ordnance rather than its destructive potential.

The MOAB was developed in 2003 and first used in combat this April, when the US dropped the device in Afghanistan on a mountain tunnel complex used by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorists.

ACID ATTACK ON FOUR AMERICANS IN FRANCE


The alleged attack took place at Marseilles police station. Picture: AFP Source: AFP

The alleged attack took place at Marseilles police station. Picture: AFP Source: AFP


Breaking news!



Four young US tourists have been rushed to hospital after being sprayed with acid in Marseilles in the south of France.

A 41-year-old woman was arrested by French police after the attack, which took place in the city’s main Saint Charles train station.

French police say it is too early to determine if the incident was terrorism-related.

The attacker did not shout any slogans to suggest the attack was linked to extreme Islamism, according to reports.

Two of the tourists suffered injuries to their faces and one may have damage to her eye injury.

All four female tourists have been taken to the hospital. According to La Provence newspaper, the victims — aged between 21 and 22 — were sprayed with hydrochloric acid.

The young tourists were reportedly about to board a train for Paris at the time of the incident.

In total 14 firefighters were dispatched to Saint-Charles following the alleged attack, the paper reported.